Google

ASEANAFFAIRS
Sign up | Log in

    ASEAN PROFILES

  ASEAN KEY DESTINATIONS

Home  >>   Daily News  >>Indonesia>>Capital Market>>Bintang Oto Global, Sillo Maritime Perdana show strong performance as IDX newcomers
NEWS UPDATES Asean Affairs     December 28,  2016  





Bintang Oto Global, Sillo Maritime Perdana show strong performance as IDX newcomers

Newly listed firms Bintang Oto Global and Sillo Maritime Perdana have stood out among 15 companies that launched initial public offerings (IPO) this year, as they have seen their respective share price double in a relatively short time.

Bintang Oto Global listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Dec. 19 with an initial share price of Rp 100 (7 US cents) a piece and saw this jump 250 percent to Rp 354 a piece during Tuesday’s trade opening.

According to company's financial report, 90 percent of its revenue is derived from car dealerships that sell the Honda brand, while the remaining 10 percent is from auto services and car rental. As of June, the company had seen its revenue increase by 25.5 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 224.48 billion, while net income skyrocketed 2.8 fold to Rp 4.69 billion.

Oil and gas shipping company Sillo Maritime Perdana, meanwhile, saw its share price increase by 245.71 percent to Rp 484 at the opening of Tuesday’s trade, compared to Rp 140 during the opening of its first trading day on June 16. As of September, the company's net income had increased 2.75 percent to $4.8 million compared to the same period last year.

After the IPO, the company immediately acquired 50.84 percent of PT Suasa Benua Sukses, a shipping company based in Jakarta. On Dec. 7, according to the corporate disclosure, Suasa Benua Sukses secured a new contract worth $9.04 million from PetroChina, which will rent Sillo's fleet for three years.



Reach Southeast Asia!
10- Nations, 560- Million Consumers
And $1 -Trillion Market
We are the Voice of Southeast Asia Media Kit
The only Media Dedicated to Southeast Asia Advertising Rates for Magazine
Online Ad Rates
Contact: marketing@aseanaffairs.com

Comment on this Article. Send them to  your.views@aseanaffairs.com

Letters that do not contain full contact information cannot be published.
Letters become the property of AseanAffairs and may be republished in any format.
They typically run 150 words or less and may be edited
 
or
submit your comment in the box below



 
Today's  Stories                           December 28, 2016 Subsribe Now !
• Assessing the Impact of Climate Change and its Potential Social and Political Implications for Bangladesh, India, and Mya Subcribe: Asean Affairs Global Magazine
• Bintang Oto Global, Sillo Maritime Perdana show strong performance as IDX newcomers
• Tax authority promotes national online tax refund 
Research Reports
on Thailand 2007-2008

• Textiles and Garments Industry
• Coffee industry
• Leather and footwear industry
• Shrimp industry

• Cement producers see dim outlook for 2017
• Tax authority promotes national online tax refund
Asean Analysis                  December 16,, 2016
• Asean Analysis  December 16, 2016
Southeast Asia Challenges for the Incoming Administration
Advertise Your Brand

Asean Stock Watch   December 26, 2016
• Asean Stock Watch-December 26, 2016
The Biweekly Update
• The Biweekly Update  December 16, 2016

ASEAN NEWS UPDATES      Updated: 04 January 2011

 • Women Shariah scholars see gender gap closing
• Bank Indonesia may hold key rate as inflation hits 7 percent
• Bursa Malaysia to revamp business rules
• Private property prices hit new high in Singapore • Bangkok moves on mass transport
• Thai retailers are upbeat
• Rice exports likely to decline • Vietnamese PM projects 10-year socioeconomic plan

ASEAN  ANALYSIS

This year in Thailand-what next?


AseanAffairs   04 January 2011
By David Swartzentruber      

It is commonplace in journalism to write two types of articles at the transition point between the year that has passed and the New Year. As this writer qualifies as an “old hand” in observing Thailand with a track record dating back 14 years, it is time take a shot at what may unfold in Thailand in 2011.

The first issue that can’t be answered is the health of Thailand’s beloved King Bhumibol, who is now 83 years old. He is the world's longest reigning monarch, but elaborate birthday celebrations in December failed to mask concern over his health. More

 


Name

Name


Email

Email



1.  Verifier

1. Verifier

For security purposes, we ask that you enter the security code that is shown in the graphic. Please enter the code exactly as it is shown in the graphic.
Your Code
Enter Code

Home | About Us | Contact Us | Special Feature | Features | News | Magazine | Events | TV | Press Release | Advertise With us

| Terms of Use | Site Map | Privacy Policy  | DISCLAIMER |

Version 5.0
Copyright © 2006-2019 TIME INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT ENTERPRISES CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
Bangkok, Thailand
asean@aseanaffairs.com