BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• Be updated on the key challenges and emerging trends facing Asia • Identify investment opportunities in Asia that will help companies benefit from enhanced Asian regionalism • Study the major investment risks in the region while identifying new investment opportunities amidst the energy, food and financial crisis • Understand Asia’s economic prospects and learn how the governments plan to bring solutions to these challenges • Steer the growth of your company by discovering the new prospects in China, India and ASEAN • Enhance your company’s investor relations through the summit’s excellent networking opportunities • Participate in discussions with government, business and thought leaders • Find blue oceans for your business in Asia by hearing our special presenters discuss on China’s role in the global economy and how innovation and entrepreneurship will drive Asia’s economic prosperity
• Asia’s Recovery – Where Are We Now?
• Will the 21st Century Still be an Asian Century – What is China’s Role?
• Conversation with Leaders: Governance, Leadership and Human Capital in Asia – What Matters? What Next?
• Strengthening Economic, Trade & Investment Ties After the Crisis – Reconnecting Asia with Europe and USA
• Business Unusual: Building Sustainable Business in Asia after the Economic Crisis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Chief Executive Officers of companies • Company Directors and Managers • Scholars and Researchers on Asia • Investment Analysts • Fund Managers • Investment Bankers • Corporate Consultants • Lawyers & Legal Advisers • Accountants & Financial Consultants • Business Development Managers • Corporate & Strategic Planning Managers • Think Tank Analysts • Marketing Managers
• The Rt. Hon. Lim Guan Eng, Chief Minister of Penang, Malaysia.
• Dato’ Seri Tony Fernandes, Chief Executive Officer, AirAsia Berhad.
• Dato’ Dr. Michael Yeoh, Chief Executive Officer / Director, Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute (ASLI).
• Prof. Wang Gungwu, Chairman, East Asian Institute, National University of Singapore.
• Mr. S. Roy, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, ASEANAFFAIRS.
• Mr. Joseph Tan, Director / Chief Economist Asia, Credit Suisse, Singapore & Council Secretary, Singapore Institute of International Affairs.
• Mr. Wei Jianguo, Secretary-General, China Center for International Economic Exchanges (CCIEE) / Former Vice Minister of Commerce China.
• Mr. Manu Bhaskaran, Partner, Centennial Group, Singapore.
• Mr. Tanri Abeng, Chairman, Telekomsel Indonesia.
• Mr. Ronnie Chan, Chairman, Hang Lung Group, Hong Kong and Asia Society Hong Kong Center.
• Mr. Thai Quang Trung, Regional Coordinator, Hanns Seidel Foundation.
• Mr. Teoh Kok Lin, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Singular Asset Management Sdn Bhd, Malaysia.